Paediatric First Aid (Day 1)
- QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) -2 Day
- 7 places remaining
QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) - 2 day - Please note that this is DAY 1, DAY 2 will be held on Saturday 11th November, you must attend both dates to achieve the award.
The £80 cost is for both training days.
Saturday 3rd and Saturday 11th November 2018
09:00 - 16:00
(Regulations insist that individuals attend the course in full - please ensure that appropriate arrangements are made for any other commitments that you might have.)
Strong Roots Training Centre
'The Old Bank'
21 Market Place
Directions to Long Buckby
From M1 motorway — from South
- Exit at Junction 16
- Follow A45 Daventry to the traffic lights at Weedon
- Turn right onto the A5
- Follow the A5 north for 5 miles to the crossroads
- Turn right to Long Bucky Wharf
- Head east on Three Bridges Road towards George Lane
- Turn left onto Market Place and we are the large building on the corner.
From M1 Motorway — from North
- Exit at Junction 18
- Take A428 towards Northampton
- Bypass West Haddon following the A428
- After 2.5 miles turn right to on Sandy Lane to Long Buckby, drive through Long Buckby for 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto Market Place
• Follow A428 towards Rugby
• After about 9 miles turn left to Long Buckby, drive through Long Buckby for 1.5 miles, turn right onto Market Place
Long Buckby is also accessible by train and bus.
Tea and Coffee will be provided throughout the day. Lunch may be booked, alternatively you can bring your own packed lunch.
Please ensure you are wearing comfortable clothing, this is an active and practical course. We recommend tracksuit bottoms a t-shirt and trainers.
- Long Buckby