Combined First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid Course - 3 Days
- Combined First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid Course - 3 Days
- 10 Places Available
Combining the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work and the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid into 3 extended days of classroom learning, this specially designed course provides Learners with all of the skills and knowledge needed to provide both adult and paediatric first aid, whilst minimising the number of training days required to achieve both qualifications and with the added benefit of a cost saving.
Streamlined perfectly to avoid the duplication of topics associated with attending both the First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid courses separately, the Combined First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid course has been specifically designed for those who work in settings that require both First Aiders and Paediatric First Aiders, such as schools, sports clubs or other childcare settings.
Due to the in-depth learning on this course there is a homework element to be completed and it is strongly recommended that trainees have had previous training/experience in First Aid.
8th, 9th & 10th October 2018
09:00 - 17:00
(Regulations insist that individuals attend the course in full - please ensure that appropriate arrangements are made for any other commitments that you might have.)
Strong Roots Training Centre
'The Old Bank'
21 Market Place
Directions to Long Buckby
From M1 motorway — from South
- Exit at Junction 16
- Follow A45 Daventry to the traffic lights at Weedon
- Turn right onto the A5
- Follow the A5 north for 5 miles to the crossroads
- Turn right to Long Bucky Wharf
- Head east on Three Bridges Road towards George Lane
- Turn left onto Market Place and we are the large building on the corner.
From M1 Motorway — from North
- Exit at Junction 18
- Take A428 towards Northampton
- Bypass West Haddon following the A428
- After 2.5 miles turn right to on Sandy Lane to Long Buckby, drive through Long Buckby for 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto Market Place
• Follow A428 towards Rugby
• After about 9 miles turn left to Long Buckby, drive through Long Buckby for 1.5 miles, turn right onto Market Place
Long Buckby is also accessible by train and bus.
Tea and Coffee will be provided throughout the day. Lunch may be booked, alternatively you can bring your own packed lunch.
Please ensure you are wearing comfortable clothing, this is an active and practical course. We recommend tracksuit bottoms a t-shirt and trainers.
- Long Buckby