- First Aid Courses
- Outdoor Courses
- Other Courses
- First aid kit
- Action planning
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- Head injuries
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Poisoning, bites and stings
- Foreign objects
- Childhood conditions (e.g. measles, meningitis, croup).
2 Days (12 Hours)
Assessment and certification
This is a continuous assessment throughout the day followed by a MCQ. This course is certificated by Qualsafe Awards an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation.