Level 3 in Health & Safety in the Workplace
QA Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
This three-day course benefits Learners through developing more advanced health and safety knowledge. It covers understanding the requirements for health, safety and welfare in the workplace and legal requirements, the benefits of using a health and safety system, understanding the principles of risk assessment, understanding the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards and how to manage the effects of accidents and ill health.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This qualification is for Learners who are aspiring to or are presently working at a supervisory/management level and wish to enhance their health and safety knowledge.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understanding the requirements for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of using a safety management system
- Understand the principals of risk management
- Understand the risks and control methods for common work place hazards
- Understand how to manage the effects of accident and incidents.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
There is continuous assessment throughout the course, followed by a straightforward multiple choice questionnaire. This course is certificated by Qualsafe Awards - an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation.