NPW First Aid
This page is for Newham Partnership Working booking requests only
Extensive First Aid Training designed for schools
NPW provides extensive First Aid training options for schools, delivered in our practical and well-equipped training facilities, at Francis House in Plaistow, or, for larger groups, at your premises.
Our ever expanding training programme covers schools’ First Aid needs encompassing:
- Visit Leader First Aid Session [Providing essential First Aid training to schools]
- First Aid at Work Refresher (with basic paediatric add on)
- Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid at Work (with basic paediatric add on)
- Emergency First Aid Training
- Combined First Aid at Work plus Paediatric Training
- The QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
First Aid courses are provided by dedicated experts from Strong Roots Training, partners of NPW. Their experience of working with young people outdoors and in-school informs their approach and has been well received by school staff. Unlike some training providers, their qualifications are regulated by Qualsafe, an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation, established by experts in the First Aid training industry.
"The trainer was great and turned the session into an interesting and enjoyable and humourous experience. The staff members all felt they learnt a lot and are ready to face the playground and its accidents more confidently. Many thanks again for arranging this." Clare Batchelor, Office Manager, Calverton Primary School