Internal Sales Developer (P/T)
This is a unique opportunity for a high-performing Superstar to join a well-established, fast-growing small business and make a real positive difference to customers. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is an over-achiever... and can prove it!
Let us begin by sharing a little about our company and the position we currently have available.
We help individuals and businesses gain qualifications and develop themselves professionally, whilst meeting statutory requirements.
We have been around since 2011, modesty aside we are very good at what we do.
Our offices are located at, Unit 2, Wharf Works, Long Buckby, Northants, NN6 7PP
What You’ll Own
- Sell! – Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Phone Prospecting – Contact hundreds of prospects from leads we provide in a timely manner.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Maintain good records for each prospect in our CRM, create an action plan for each, and provide appropriate follow-ups to close the sale.
- Achieving Monthly Targets – You will need to hit the ground running, we are a small business and need someone dedicated to making a difference.
- Follow Up – You are responsible for following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Time Management – You’ll have plenty of leads to work with! It’s up to you to make sure you’re able to call all leads within a timely manner.
- Foster Relationships – You will establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Reporting – Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Tenders - You will find and complete Tenders for national contracts
- Client updates - You will create and manage a client database for candidates on the course, ensuring followup is made close to the renewal date
What you’ve got to have in addition…
- Excellent Phone Personality/Etiquette: You will be talking to potential customers via phone and email, so you must be comfortable, professional and clear with any communication;
- Your attitude will be bang on. You’re an upbeat person who takes responsibility and you know that ‘if it’s to be, it’s up to me’
- You’ll be high energy, with enthusiasm oozing from every pore;
- You’ll be smart and savvy – able to have intelligent conversations;
- You’ll also enjoy and thrive on being part of a close-knit team and comfortable working alone;
- As a small team, we all make tea and this won't be beyond you.
If you’ve worked in sales or telesales before (which is preferred but not essential) then you’ll have been the super star in the team – and be able to prove it.
If you don’t have sales experience, but think you may have the right qualities, GREAT. Just prove that you’re driven, customer-focused, enthusiastic, and interested in helping small businesses succeed.
Salary is competitive, but negotiable dependant on experience. Commission will be paid for all direct sales.
This post is for between 16 - 20 hours a week, the days can be flexible to suit your other commitments but need to be fixed each week, however weekend work is not required.
By all means send your CV, but know for sure that hundreds more will do the same so if you’re really serious about this role send something else as well – a covering note, a link to a video maybe – something that makes you stand out and compel the company to interview you. After all, if you can’t sell yourself what chance have you in a job like this!